ADVOCACY - EDUCATION - ADVANCEMENT
North Carolina Audiology Association
Established in 2017, the NC Audiology Association is a dynamic and forward thinking collective of Audiology professionals and advocates. We strive to advance the field of Audiology in our state and protect the rights and health of the patients we serve.
The NCAA is officially recognized by the American Academy of Audiology and the Academy of Doctors of Audiology!
The mission of the North Carolina Audiology Association, Inc is to serve the professional needs of audiologists by advancing the autonomous profession of audiology through leadership, advocating for members and those they serve, providing quality continuing education (CEU) opportunities, and increasing public awareness of hearing and vestibular disorders and their treatment.
The vision of the NC Chapter of the American Academy of Audiology is to be the collective voice of audiologists in NC that expresses and demonstrates the best standards of practice for individuals with auditory and balance disorders.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Advocacy and legislative initiatives for Audiologists and patients, with numerous achievements
- Strong lobbying efforts (Learn more about our Lobbyist, Anthony Solari, here)
- Professional networking and collaboration
- A voice for every member within leadership, support and educational branches of NCAA
- Continuing education opportunities through our Annual Conference
- Platform for public outreach and education
- Student development and mentorship
- The potential to enact real change for the field of Audiology as it impacts professionals and patients in the state of North Carolina