Raleigh Convention Center
The Raleigh Convention Center offers a beautiful meeting space filled with large windows and light filled halls, and walls adorned with local and national art canvases. It’s convenient to get to, and surrounded by world class restaurants and activities.
There is a dedicated parking lot directly across the street that charges only $7 per day to park in the middle of downtown. Forget all about your car! Walk 30 seconds to the Fayetteville Street Corridor, downtown Raleigh’s main hub, filled to the brim with the best Raleigh has to offer.
Raleigh convention center
500 S Salisbury St
Raleigh, NC 27601
- The Raleigh Sheraton is directly across the street from the convention center.
- The Holiday Inn Downtown is a few minutes Uber ride away or quick hop on the Raleigh R Line, downtown’s free circulating bus
- The Raleigh Marriott City Center is right downtown as well.
- Don’t forget about reasonable and excellent AirBnb options!
Raleigh has become a hotspot for amazing restaurants, including several by Beard Award winning chef Ashley Christenson. Here are a few of Raleigh’s best restaurants, all within walking distance of the convention center and downtown hotels.
- Poole’s Diner - Casual gourmet southern food
- Death and Taxes - Amazing farm to table food and craft drinks
- Bida Manda - voted best restaurant in NC
- Brewery Bhavhana - featured as one of the coolest restaurants in America
- Sono - Award-winning ramen, just as good as in Japan
- The Pit Barbecue - consistently lauded NC barbecue
- Vidieri and Escazu Chocolate Factories - local award winning chocolate
- And many more!
Just a few seconds walk from the convention center is Progress Energy Center, a vibrant performing arts center with multiple performance venues inside. See the Carolina Ballet, the North Carolina Symphony, or other local and national music or theater events. Walk to see a live music show at Kings or Lincoln Theater, or take a quick Uber for live jazz at Raleigh’s favorite jazz club, C. Grace.